Patriot Majority USA is is a 501(c)(4) with the primary purpose of encouraging a discussion of economic issues in the United States. To facilitate this discussion of economic issues, Patriot Majority USA utilizes the full spectrum of modern communications tools, including both earned and paid media, web sites, social media and online networking.
In promoting this discussion of economic issues, Patriot Majority USA endorses the patriotic observation of President Theodore Roosevelt, who noted, "A great democracy must be progressive or it will soon cease to be a great democracy."
Topics covered by Patriot Majority USA include, but are not limited to:
- Economic-development and job-creating opportunities for businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals.
- "Best practice" fiscal policies of state and local governments that are designed to reduce government deficits and avoid burdensome tax rates.
- International efforts to stabilize the economies and fiscal policies of other nations, including but not limited to the G8 summit, energy-producing countries and strategically important nations.
- Economic effects and the economic benefits of public safety, education, health care, energy, economy, health care and fiscally responsible governmental policies on states, businesses and families.
- Regulatory policies that encourage ethical and responsible behavior by banks, investment companies and other private-sector finance institutions.
- Federal, state, local and public-private efforts to stabilize the financial system.
- New government efforts to protect taxpayers and middle-class families and to ensure that government funds are spent wisely.
- Personal finance strategies to enable families and individuals to weather the economic storm.
As part of its primary purpose in 2011, Patriot Majority USA opposes economic policies that would kill jobs, threaten America's economic recovery and harm America's families. We also oppose fiscal policies that would end Medicare as we know it and destabilize America's economic recovery.