PATRIOT MAJORITY ACTION PLAN
Patriot Majority USA is pursuing a long-term program to economically empower all Americans. The Patriot Majority Action Plan will create and protect opportunities for all Americans, while making our country stronger here at home and across the world. We encourage you to share your ideas and to make suggestions on how to expand and localize the Patriot Majority Action Plan. For America to move forward in the 21st Century, it will take all of us working together. And that starts here – with you.
- Protect voting rights and encourage broad participation in our American elections as a means to enfranchise Americans both politically and economically.
- Focus on a comprehensive “American Made” energy-independence policy, including production of domestic oil, gas, wind, solar and biofuels, and vital infrastructure projects.
- Update our infrastructure through construction projects that create jobs, improve American economic security and bring our country’s roads and bridges up to 21st century standards.
- Invest in America’s public schools and students, from early childhood education through higher education, in order to ensure that working- and middle-class families have the access to a quality education that is essential to keep America competitive in the global economy.
- Protect America’s economic system by improving cybersecurity in order to reduce threats to our businesses, electric grid, armed forces and national security.
- Address the approval process for judicial appointments in order to end the current staffing crisis in the federal court system, which slows down and harms the commerce and economy of our country.
- Oppose fiscal and employment policies that are designed to eliminate workers’ hard-earned rights, pay and benefits.
- Preserve Medicare, Social Security and other healthcare protections, including allowing children to remain on their parents’ insurance up to age 26, preventing insurance companies from denying coverage to children with pre-existing conditions, and requiring insurance policies to cover preventive care for women.
- Close tax loopholes for special interests, cut taxes and achieve tax fairness for middle-class and working families and small businesses.
- Advocate for comprehensive campaign finance reform that increases transparency and limits the influence of greedy special interests who abuse the process in order to buy elections and, in the process, undermine the middle class, working families and deprive their fellow Americans of any chance of achieving the American Dream.